Production period / Release date: 03.2009-05.2012
- LPCGVSCH1 ( Vintage Sunburst )
- LPCGHSCH1 ( Heritage Sunburst )
- LPCGWRCH1 ( Wine Red )
- LPCGEBCH1 ( Ebony )
- LPCGGTCH1 ( Goldtop )
WOOD & CONSTRUCTION
Type: Traditional Weight Relief
Class: Plain Top
Nut Width: 1.695” ( 1 11/16” ) / 43mm
Bridge Pickup: Burst Bucker 3
Neck Pickup: ’57 Classic
Potentiometers Vol: Push / Pull 500k
Potentiometers Tone: 500k
Split Coils: yes
Tuners: ‘Tulip’ Locking Grover 18:1
Bridge: Nashville T-O-M
Tailpiece: Stop Bar
Finish Type: GLOSS top; SATIN back & sides
- Traditional PRO Exclusive debuted in 2009 in three finishes: Vintage Sunburst, Heritage Sunburst and Ebony. In December 2009, Gibson released Goldtop as a limited run of 100 pieces. When sold out, he came back after a while as a regular finish. Soon after it, Wine Red was released.
- The very first batch of TPE had one of three random truss rod cover: Classic, Standard or blank. At the customer’s request, Gibson exchanged them for blank.
- Inside the cavity hole, there are stamped the letters C and G. CG is a part of the code of ‘Model No.’ of Traditional PRO Exclusive.
- There are some Traditionals PRO Exclusive, whose body was originally designed for Traditional PRO 50’s. These pieces are stamped as CG5, with a blurred digit 5.
- Link to official site: Traditional PRO Exclusive